sábado, septiembre 12, 2009

hola from Gracie

MARIANA!
 I miss you greatly! I want to tell you how much you are capable of accomplishing this! You have done great things in your lifetime! You are one of the hardest workers I know! You take 9 classes then during your time off take summer classes. All of this very time consuming and extremely STRESSFUL! But you Mariana finish with flying colors! You still even made time to email me in your busy schedule. You attended a great high school (with uniforms- I think uniforms are great- we never did get them up here in Brookline) and an amazing school! You've gone through a lot in your life that I won't get into detail about since this can be ready by many ;-) I know you have the strength to do this Mariana! You have the willpower to get this done! And you have the love and support from many family and friends surrounding you or sending their love from from away. I know you can do this! I love you Mariana and you just need to have faith in yourself and accept the love around you to get this done!
Love,
Gracie xoxo

1 comentario:

  1. Tenía mucho tiempo que no usaba esta cosa, pero me pareció una excelente idea que hayan hecho este blog para que así estemos más en contacto con Mariana :)

    Espero que todo esté llendo de maravilla porque sabes que todos desde aquí nos acordamos de tí siempre y te echamos porras en todo momento. Te mandé una cartita con todas las características académicas jaja y mis relaciones amorosas (bueno, mi relación amorosa) para que te enteres de como planée todo. Pero el dilemaaaa es que le dejé la carta a tu papá en su oficina (cuando no estaba) y no sé si te la entrego o puede ser que me haya equivocado de oficina, pero juro que leí los nombresitos de afuera como mil veces). Te extraño mucho de verdad y no puedo esperar a que regreses a Puebla, porque tenemos muuuuuchas cosas que haces y la otra TM tiene mil cosas que contarte y estoy segura que la vas a regañar :P
    Estamos en contacto y puede que te estén llegando cartas muy seguido. Te mando un besote y haz que suba agua al tinaco como diría María Luisa jajaja Te quieroooo

    ResponderEliminar